ScopesAndAmmo.com Store Logo

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Chatham Airgun Show May 27th 2012

Will this gun show be more airgun oriented or is it going to be like the last 3 gun shows I went to ......... Merritton , Ancaster , and Woodstock gun shows were all good but not much at all in air guns :(

I just want to find something new and would love see some sweet airguns !
    SHAWN

Quote Originally Posted by Mudbug View Post
    Will this gun show be more airgun oriented or is it going to be like the last 3 gun shows I went to ......... Merritton , Ancaster , and Woodstock gun shows were all good but not much at all in air guns :(

I just want to find something new and would love see some sweet airguns !
    All about airguns!! Plus we want you to bring your guns and shoot here! Good opportunity to meet other airgun enthusiasts, share some knowledge, and show off your shooting skills!! Plus great chance to win some terriffic prizes! I will put up some pics of them soon. Contact Ianc with any other questions.... Hope to see lots of you there....
    Confucious says: He who slings mud, often loses ground!

For all of you who are not sure this show is going to be about displaying airguns, shooting airguns, and selling airguns
    PAL and non PAL airguns, This is an airgun show not a firearm show like at the other venues

So far i have a lot of interest on people going, prizes and interest but there are still several tables left. Email me for a table or two or three
    airgunshow@gmail.com Please dont PM as sometimes i dont have time to chedk the various forums.
    IanC

Thank god!!! Is there a age restriction for the shooting? I have 2 boys that I have been teaching gun safety and how to shoot and they would be so happy to be able to do some target shooting ......one is 7 and the other is 11 ..... Will the be allowed to shoot?
    SHAWN

The Cloverleaf was always really good to our scouts and venturer scouts. We would have one or two range nights a year.
    Sean

No age restriction except they must be supervised by you. We will have members on the range but im really not looking to teach kids to shoot from the sounds of it yours dont.

Sweet ! We target shoot in the basement around twice a week ....only problem is it's only 22' to the target

When I told my older son he can do some shooting on a real range his eyes lit up as if I just gave him a puppy LOL ....kid is a sniper !
    SHAWN

Just received some more prizes. :)

Sniper Dan of the CAF has sent me 16 tins of 5.5mm wadcutter pellets! Many thanks to Dan for his contribution.
    Confucious says: He who slings mud, often loses ground!

Well less than a month away and for those of you who havent secured a table yet there is still room let me know.
    Even if you have nothing to sell but lots to show dont be shy pm me or email airgunshow@gmail.com.
    There have been plenty of door prizes donated by Airgun Eric and Derek Vinyard and a couple others i think.

I may need someone to help me hand out tickets to people at the door. I think i may be spending a bit of time
    on the range acting as range officer so anything people can do to help is appreciated.

Members of the different forums will also be provided with name badges.

Cant wait to see you all at the show.
    IanC

Well things are getting very close. There are 11 tables reserved with 10 left, its a fairly large hall.
    Lots of door prizes from many of you on the forum here too. Thank you so much.
    I will be at the Cloverleaf club at 7am moving tables and chairs.

We have 40 burgers so far there is a lot of traffic on the forums but i dont have any definate numbers here.

Feel free to bring paper targets to hang up we may also have club targets available too.

If you get lost give me a call on sunday but you wont its 2 mins off the 401 at the communication road hwy 40 exit 519 809 5762
    Im looking for seals for a crosman 766

+ Reply to Thread