Ordered this in from Eric at scopes and ammo. It seems to be a relatively decent little scope, considering what I paid for it. Shown here on one of my home-built crosman pumpers. It wears Burris Signature Z high rimfire rings with the off set inserts for elevation and/or windage correction. I have the 20 m.o.a. insert in the rear ring for elevation, and the zero inserts in the front ring.

Detail showing zoom ring set to maximum magnification.

Side wheel focussing knob. It's graduated from a maximum of infinity to a minimum of 10 yds. I could not get a clear and sharp image at 12 X and 10 yds. Earliest sharp and clear image appears at 20 yds at 12X with the knob showing a 10 yd index.

Eye relief is a bit on the far side of 3 1/2" - which is on the generous side for a mild loading like the .223. Drop zone reticle is supposed to be calibrated out to 500 yds for 48-56 gr .223 loads...

Target style turrets detail. Click stops are very tactile~ they are easily felt with the fingertips, and do not require a visual to confirm how far they are being turned. I like these turrets a lot.

Optical quality is nice, even though this glass will never be mistaken for Vortex... edge to center is surprisingly even, especially considering it is a Chinese made scope. Coatings are a dead ringer for the Nikon green/purple. It's actually a nice size optic. There isn't a lot more weight here than a standard 4X 40 scope. I'm actually pretty impressed with it. I'd be all over a second one if they were ever to come in a full mil-dot reticle...

I'd rate this at a 4.75 out of a possible 5. I'd like to see this scope range a bit more honestly than what's marked on the side focus wheel. Still, for what I paid for it....

Regards,

Doc Sharptail