IMG_2116.jpgIMG_2121.jpgIMG_2120.jpgIMG_2119.jpgIMG_2123.jpgIMG_2114.jpgIMG_2115.jpgIMG_2124.jpg

I have really nice qb78 Delux for sale complete with a UTG Bugbuster scope - Hard case - 11m scope rings - 4 tubes of co2 - the original rear sites - cleaning kit and over 2000 .22 pellets. The rifle has a great looking stock (nice deep rich looking dark wood grain) in great condition and is very accurate out to 50ft never got the chance to go beyond that but at 50ft had no problem getting a grouping the size of quarter using the Scope once sited in. have added a few brass bits 495 fps
The scope is range estimating AO with lighted site and colour adjustable also has removeable lens covers with a sun shade when needed mounted on a the larger size rail with quik release leavers but do have the 11m mounts for it.
I have not really used it at all since I moved to Grand Bend as there are no gun clubs with in a reasonable distance from here so have decided to sell it. I loved shooting this rifle and don't want to part with it. Better someone else get to enjoy it. Double click on pictures for a larger view.
Get all for $250.00